That is all bullshit my friend. That stuff happens all the time people coming out and making false claims of people in powerful positions doing certain things. Funny how usually it happens around election time. I mean a few years ago some folks were trying to accuse Joseph Mancinelli and Jack Oliveira of taking payoffs which was complete bullshit, I know both those men and no chance they would take part in any of that. 6 years ago my Father was running in an election and next thing you know flyers being passed around job sites claiming him and others were taking payoff's from contactor's which was bullshit and started by the moron who was running against my Father, well it did not help him much as my old man still holds the spot today.

I am a Local President in another Union they are Unifor was CAW this happens all the time I have been accused myself of taking payoff's from company's to settle contract's which is bullshit as well, this one makes me laugh one year a few tools in one of my workplaces were telling people that I was given vehicles by a Company which is funny I drive a Ford Ranger and my Wife a Ford Focus that would be a good payoff right.