Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted By: pmac
so the guy this story about is black has Italian name and all he co des have zip names wants up with a bunch of patriarca associts robbing a gambino guy. wouldn't happen if that guy tony metals was around he have 100 guys from NY nj looking for him. anyway cool story.

Andrade is a Portuguese surname. I guess he's Cape Verdean as New England has a large Cape Verdean population.

Would be interesting to hear something about (organized) crime among Cape Verdeans. I read about the gangs in Boston, but they're described as being small, very loosely organized sets. Far more loose than the African American Chicago gangs, NewYork/Jersey gangs and some West Coast gangs. Would be interesting to hear from someone who has witnessed it personally.
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted By: pmac
so the guy this story about is black has Italian name and all he co des have zip names wants up with a bunch of patriarca associts robbing a gambino guy. wouldn't happen if that guy tony metals was around he have 100 guys from NY nj looking for him. anyway cool story.

Andrade is a Portuguese surname. I guess he's Cape Verdean as New England has a large Cape Verdean population.

Would be interesting to hear something about (organized) crime among Cape Verdeans. I read about the gangs in Boston, but they're described as being small, very loosely organized sets. Far more loose than the African American Chicago gangs, NewYork/Jersey gangs and some West Coast gangs. Would be interesting to hear from someone who has witnessed it personally.

Yes he is cape verdean and he ran his crew similar to a mafia. He has ties to the Patriarca crime family and is one of the most feared men in rhode island and new england for that matter.