Originally Posted By: Southphilly4ever
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
George A wrote on gangland news today and this is what he wrote about The scarfo guys getting out.... "The Scarfo group includes brothers Phil and Frank Narducci, Anthony and Joe Pungitore and Nicky Milano. Jailed on racketeering charges that brought down the Scarfo organization in 1988, those seasoned mobsters could become a force in the underworld. Phil Narducci, 51, a convicted hitman, is considered the likely leader of that faction"

Who does Phil Narducci and the rest of those Scarfo guys have as muscle should they even attempt to wrestle power away from Mazzone or any of the other guys from the Merlino faction? I can't see any kind of war happening despite what GA or any other local mob reporter say.

Somebody months back posted a picture of Narducci with a bunch of younger guys but does anyone know if these guys are players? If I recall correctly it was a picture taken from Marduccis nightclub with his nephews also in the picture. Most of the kids who could attempting to be players grew up idolizing Merlino, Chang, Mazzone and company and some were not even born during the Scarfo era so I could imagine more backing on the streets goes to the Merlino faction which is why I think all these rumors of a war or fight for leadership is false.

His brother, Frank, Joe Grande, Dom Grande, Milano, Faffy's out in 2 years. If the Pungitore brothers didn't go legit that would be a serious crew.