Originally Posted By: mulberry
Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: mulberry
There has never been an official chairman.

I´m amazed by statements like these. Wathever dude. rolleyes

Ok dude name the alleged chairmen during the past 30-40 years. Who was the chairman between gotti and gigante? Its a ridiculous joke from the movies. This isn't some corporation

Castellano (probably) was the last one. After the Commission case, the Commission ceased to exist. So neither Gotti or Gigante were chairmen. The Gotti/Gigante meeting in 1988 was not a Commission meeting. The one in 2000, which was hosted by Massino, is debatable whether it can be considered a Commission meeting or not.

There are overwhelming information, testemonies and evidence of the existence of an official chairman. How can you deny that? Pick up some books and read up on the matter. Off the top of my head, my first suggestion would be Bill Bonanno´s latest. There are no reasons for him to lie about it. If the existence of an official chairman only existed in Bill´s mind, he would have made the laughing stock by Mafia experts, LE and others in the know. You can also go to the Mary Ferrell site and read documents about it. To be honest, I feel it´s kinda ridiculous arguing with you on this. It´s like arguing with somebody who´s denying the existence of the Mafia. Over and out.

[Linked Image]