Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: pmac
maybe he regrets not taken that 23 yr plea were he would have been out any day and probably boss of the family. regrets regrets.

I think if he took that deal he would have ended up getting whacked upon release. Casso isn't the type to accept the power shifting back to the Bronx. And while he was away, so much of his treachery came to light through other informants. The guys in power now literally hate him, and it's not just because he flipped.

NO WAY the current administration would work with him. NO WAY Casso accepts being broken. They would have had to kill him (even today when murders are rare),

Hey pb do the current guys also hate Vic amuso or do they see him as another victim of Casso?Also ive read that book 3 times and one thing i want to know how did the lucheseses finaly decide to get rid of Casso?They were so scared of him then all of a sudden Amuso shelved him and Casso started to rat.

Also even though casso was an evil scumbag i never would of thought in a million years he would of snitched.This guy grew up in the life and was around Genevese family from a young kid unlike gravano.If Casso never got caught and was still out on the streets today he most defiantly would of clipped more of his captains and he either would of wiped them all out and only young guys who are loyaal to casso would be left or after a few more killing the other capos would of gotten together and there would of been an internal war