Originally Posted By: MaryCas
...too many commercials...

The commercials are good to break up the monotony! lol ...but seriously, you don't have a DVR yet?? Those interminable 2 hr shows (incl. The Voice at this point) can be seen in 1.5 hrs max cool

And guess what? 2 more NEW shows are coming this Summer. uhwhat

But sure, there's been no ONE to root for (for me), but I have a few I like. But as for Harry, I think he's the smartest of the bunch, and I could listen to him all night. Among ALL singing competitions, only Ben Folds (from "The Sing-Off") is as musically smart as Harry, and I'm talking every series, over every season. I welcome his technical criticism over all the "I love you" b.s. heard over and over again by some.

Having said that, I LOVE these 30 minute (less on DVR tongue ) Results shows! wink

Top 7 - Results

Kevin Bacon does Ryan's short intro, incl. "This is American Idol"

Post Show Sliders video

Ford Idol Journey "Mustang for a Day"

Alex, Dex, Jena... Jena safe (My #7, their #1), Alex safe; Dex B2

CJ, Jess, Sam, Caleb... Caleb safe, CJ safe, Sam safe; Jess B2

B2 = Dex & Jess

OUT is..... Dexter (C'mon now!?!?!)... Dex exits singing, ironically, "Lucky Man"

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations