Re: 4) I am indifferent towards rats. Mafioso are all scumbags at the end of the day. I have a bit more respect for people that stick to their code all the way than the guys that destroy lives and run to the government when they get scared.

D'Arco and Gravano both had their reasons for flipping. Neither holds moral superiority over the other. D'Arco raised a junkie and got his son involved in the mafia. Gravano's son looked to be heading the same way but seems to have his head on straight now.

Just curious about the animosity towards Gravano from D'Arco. D'Arco keeps pontificating about Casso and Amuso being out of control psychopaths yet at the same time he seems to take glee in telling us how Sammy Gravano was frightened and dodging him/them/Luchese's.

I think D'Arco lies when he says he flipped because Casso and Amuso were flouting mafia etiquette and going after families etc etc.

I think he flipped because the tables got turned on him - he had no problem doing Amuso and Casso's dirty work and passing down orders for hits but as soon as he was the target of their ire he decided he didn't like Cosa Nostra anymore.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.