@Nicky I'm not talking present necessarily. I'm talking historically. Let it be noted.

Listen, I wasn't arguing with what he said. In any organization you can clear a few guys out & take over if the stars are aligned. Street soldier loyalty is overrated & over exaggerated. These guys are gangsters, they'll fall in line with new regime because they want to continue making money. Hell, Joey Aiuppa & Jackie Cerone did the very same thing in the late 60s that Frank c was alluding to. What I'm arguing against is that Frank at that point during his career was a credible mouthpiece. He wasn't. Nor was he in any position to be making that kind of statement.

Also, your "agenda" on here is bizarre to say the least. Yes, you do care about the Outfit, as well as it's current state of affairs. You recite family secrets drivel/Outfit-related literature repetitively to dizzying effect. Hell, you've got nearly 1,000 posts on here, the vast majority of which are Chicago Outfit related. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, I post here as well on a frequent basis. But who's kidding who, you are an Outfit junkie if I've ever seen one.

You follow up statements like "I could care less about the Outfit" with gems a la "I loved when spilotro said 'keep that crazy fucker neumann away from me' that was awesome!" or "I sat in on the sarno trial", etc. Again, there's nothing wrong with reading & enjoying Outfit-centric literature, and sitting in on the Sarno trial was likely an entertaining experience for someone like you, but surely you must know better than to blatantly contradict yourself. We've all seen you mock & belittle members of this forum who have much less severe Outfit obsessions than you do.

Honestly, I already feel silly for taking your bait on this occasion. I know that you adore arguing over things that have no real answer, and I also know that you revel in being able to have the last word, so the floor is yours. I won't be responding to anymore nonsense.

Hopefully ChiTown or another member addresses some of the questions I posed ASAP.