Have a bunch of questions for ChiTown (or anyone else) that I'd like addressed in thorough, if you please.

What was the extent of Pete Palumbo's role within the Outfit? I know he had the reputation of being a real asshole, but was he ever a significant presence within the organization?

The Schivarelli Bros, Mike (made guy?) & of course his rather infamous brother Pete. What neighborhood did they grow up in? Was it Riis Park? It is my understanding that they are strictly Grand Avenue Crew guys, is this correct? Is Mike still active? If so, with what crew? Does Pete still reside (or did he ever?) in the Dewes Mansion? I can't ever remember him living there, he always had that townhome behind Treasure Island off of Clybourn & Southport, but I do remember that situation where Gattuso & a few other heavies bullied that fag-kingpin Chuck Renslow into selling the Dewes Mansion to Pete. Pete once told me the movie Rudy was based on him. Is this true? Lol!

Speaking of the Schivarellis, did you read Danny Seraphine's 'Street Player'? If so, what was your impression? The guy seems like a real piece of work.

What can you tell me about the Outfit's presence (past or present) in the Dunning/Belmont-Craigin/Edison Park neighborhoods? What about the township of Oak Lawn?

Lastly, what do you know about Tony Lombardo & the Congress Pizzeria?

Thanks. Would appreciate in depth responses if that's possible.

Last edited by HuronSocialAthletic; 04/13/14 08:45 AM.