Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: SonnyL
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
I've heard from a reliable source the the narduccis r planning to take over , they have apparently been taking over bars belonging to ligambi asserting there influence , everyone is laying low

Yeah well Frank Narducci is in jail so I don't think he's gonna be helping his brother phil take over anything, and no offense but how do you know what's going on in south Philly when you're in England

Since when? He got out a few years ago and is back in Philly. Anastasia says he's very active, he jumped straight back into LCN. Your questioning domwoods sources just because he's english..Yet your from Philly and you don't even know that Frank Narducci has been home for a few years..lol

Hey genius look it up yeah frank came home a few years ago but he's back at the Philly FDC for violating his parole, and yeah I'm questioning his sources I'm from Philly and I don't claim to be connected but I sure know a lot more about what's going on in my , neighborhood than that guy does, yeah he was active he violated a few years ago being seen with mazzone and ligambi and Staino at the Christmas thing and I'm sure he is still active now but he is most definitely in jail

Last edited by SonnyL; 04/12/14 09:16 AM.