Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
Domwoods- who is the reliable source? andjavascript:quickReply(772700,1,0) where could a person like myself check it out and find out information like that? I am sure Phil Narducci would like to take over but I really dont think Merlino and Mazzones guys are gonna just lay down. And even though theres some Scarfo guys getting out, theres also more of Joeys guys getting out soon enough as well. If the Philly guys stay low key over the next 2 years or so they will have plenty more guys coming out of jail and plenty more young guys hanging around them. Now if they actually can get some rackets going and make some real money, thats yet to be seen!

Especially this family they've never played by the rules and are more of a blue collar family except for the bookmaking operations. Staino was a confidant of Ligambi and he'gone for awhile...the guy who for the most part ran staino's "Hair Salon for Men" is in can for selling dtugs but they couldn't tie it together. Marty's brother makes some cream on real estate but the club Marty n dame had is a shitole n gets shut down every year and a half then his open a few months later. Staino's wife is probably cheating on him left and right now that he's gone