Originally Posted By: olivant

Yes, I've been reading about that. I heard that someone "accidentally" spread that virus??? Don't know details but it sounds like a really huge deal.

Oli,

FWIW In regard to you asking about Windows 8. I have Windows 7. I was at Office Depot a month or two ago looking around for a printer and told the worker that I had Windows 7. I asked about Windows 8 thinking my next computer could be an 8 and wanted the printer to be compatible. Anyway, he suggested sticking to Windows 7 and tho I don't totally understand the specifics, he said 8 had a lot of problems.

Then on the other hand what do they know. A few years back at Office Depot I got a Windows Vista which was fairly new. When I questioned him about it, he said I might as well get use to it, cause in a couple years every computer w/b Vista. lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/11/14 10:08 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon