Originally Posted By: Serpiente
This is talk from the beach last summer,we all still go to the same street as we did back in the day.And he is or was covering for Anthony cos as far as people down here that are in that circle,he is the man down this way and Sonny may be acting?(I guess they are covering for him ,while he away)

Don't know ,just people that are friends with them ,or brothers or sisters down here in summer.And live here giving a heads up..

And i said George cos he will go after something if the guy is in the penitentiary.(He don't sit)They did him pretty good(When there is no organized crime, It is unorganized crime)
The Philly family 1990 till present..

But if you guys say George" is on the out ,then maybe he is...

I don't know what George is going to do. But as far as Sonny, he rarely is ever at the shore. He use to always be at his after hours club back in the day. His Ex wife has a house in Margate..or soon to be ex wife. He rarely goes down there.

And Staino was more South Jersey like washingtown twp type of are. But maybe he was at the shore to but Sonny at ths shore is rare. But like I said, I don't know what hes been up to this last year.

And what beach are you talking about? Longport or Margate? I know where the Ligambis sit in Longport on 33rd street.