Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Joey Paps would be a good choice for boss of Buffalo, but it is pretty much a crap shoot since Nicoletti died in 12' Torio would be perfect for the New York City families, as in he would bend over for those bosses. What about Frank BiFulco?

Torio always reminded me of the New England guys from the 80s. $1500 suites, $70,000 cars, $95 haircuts and they eat at the burger king drive through. And your right, he is the perfect YES man.
I used to sit there at the private room off the bar Freddie Gramaldi's in Syracuse watching Torio hold court and think to myself, this guy wants to be Gotti Sr in the worst way. All style, no class. The way he used to suck up North Tonowanda was embarrassing.
Gingello is right, Butchie has more balls then brains.When you go after street gangs you better follow the Rockford Model, hurt them first, talk second and when you go in, go in with numbers and go in hot..
If people wonder how " A few 70 year old guys" shook down the Underwood Street disciples and Kishwaukee street Vice lords, that is how they did it...but I digress

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.