Indeed Serp.

Hey olddirtyfishkilla good to hear from you again. Many of the Gingellos have jobs in the sanitation department and afew other municipal jobs. Tony G Sr. and his son both are still doing their thing. The rest of the Gingellos do not play gangster unlike some of the younger Piccarettos...

None of the Valenti kids have had any involvement with LCN.

Marotta is not active. He and his wife actually live near my parents and Tommy watches sports with my dad (he has the direct TV sports package and a 60 inch screen) lol.

As for Chirico he is still teaching karate and lets just say getting some extra practice on some of the deadbeat gamblers that owe Sonny C and Frank F.

This leads me to who was made and who is not. I believe Anthony Gingello Sr. was made. I believe this because in the book The Hammer Conspiracy he was identified as a member. Also he was alleged to be a member in some gambling arrests he had in the early 1970s and late 1960s.

Anthony Chirico is tougher to prove. If you ask the FBI they would say no, if you asked anyone around the life they would say he was. For arguments sake I will say he was not made but I have suspicions that he was made. I recently got into a disagreement with Pogo on the other forum about who was made and who was not. This might be easier if you ask which guys you have questions about.

Rene had been seen as the top guy since Red died but he was a figurehead, which makes sense since he had been locked up from the early 1980s until 2007.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis