Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
lol this shit is cracking me up. I'm Irish so I'm not going to pretend I know a damn thing about the Sicilian dialect, but I know enough about Carmela that I know she's not a liar and she knows her shit when it comes to Sicily and the language. If someone is pulling shit out of their ass it ain't her.

Which leaves one lying douche bag as the culprit. Lol probably some 11 year old dickweed sporting his first chubby looking at pictures of Carlo Gambino. Probably has fantasies about Vito Genovese taking a dump on his chest.

LOL at this guys claim of being in a war rolleyes You know who he really was? "The arm is the bitter queen he was a true grunt who wore women's underpants in the XYZ Wars"

Full credit to Mikey O for the last quote lol

Your girl tried to pass of a dialect spoken more in Calabria than Sicily as "Sicilian"
I spoke Scala (an actual Sicilian dialect) before i spoke English, she couldn't read it
The End

First of all she certainly is not "my girl" she's married.

Secondly I've been on these boards long enough to know the difference between someone who knows their stuff and a bullshitter and you sir are a complete and utter bullshitter.

Third of all I know because anyone with the slightest amount of knowledge almost always never brags about it or talks about it like it happened on the news. I take it you're under 18, so I'll let you in on something. The mafia isn't something to be proud of, glorify or a tool to make yourself look like a big man. If you were truly some connected big wig you would stick to what you know and nothing more. The fact you claim things like Pittsburgh has 20 members, there's still a Rockford family, and making out like there's no such things as the Nhdreghta is enough.

I'm not here to debate on those subjects, but it doesn't take much to know when someone has something to offer and when someone is some whacked out crazy dude or 13 year old pissant.

"I wish you a pleasant evening, the gravy is good tonight" cool

I'll say it again, she tried to pass of a dialect spoken in various places in Sicily and southern Italy as "Sicilian"
Something by the way, when I called her on it, she never actually denied
She just didn't bank on anyone, including me, recognizing Ghegeda
Her odds were good, not a lot of people would have
That's the facts of the matter
Oh...and I'm over 50, Pitt does have about 20 members, there is a Rockford family, and there is no organization called Nhdreghta with any central structure or central leadership..(If you deny that, give me a rundown of the administration and leadership) Otherwise...thanks for playing

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 07:57 PM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.