Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Holy Fuck your retarded you JUST posted that you can produce links that back up "EVERYTHING" you say, which is turned out to be another lie, you just can't stop lying can you?

Making some bullshit claim about pittsburgh still having 20 made guys, and naming Bobby Ianelli(who historically has been independent of the pittsburgh LCN) the new Boss, is not "providing info", its spreading delusions.

And just who the fuck do you think you are that you think your above being questioned, NOONE on this forum is above being questioned.

Prove me wrong...be a hero
I already posted my links and articles long ago , your turn, or is all you have "Nu Uh" still?

First of all, it wasn't "long ago" that you started providing links to articles, you started doing after you got caught copying and pasting articles trying to act like it was your own first hand knowledge, lol how pathetic.

and second of all, and this is the best part, i don't have to prove shit because everyone knows that your liar lol

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort