Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: TheArm

Quelchu bonu consiglu,su'fo a il vostru equipqaggu, Supra lu majuri si 'nsigna lu minuri.

In this case, that would be me

Are you kidding me? Please another poster on here that speaks sicilian..please come read this! This is a hodgepodge of crap!!
Right from the first word, you're wrong! Sticking a "u" on the end of every word does not make it sicilian. This isn't even legible..something about being over the minimum. Thank you for proving yourself a fraud, at least as far as knowing the language. My work here is done. Game. Set. Match.

It says you and your crew should take my advice, people learn from standing on the shoulders of the wise...which in this case is me
Indeed, ask ANYONE who speaks the dialect and they will tell you that is exactly what it said
Yours was a jumbled mix of 4 dialects, one of which was not even Sicilian, much less Scala

You posted crap. You copy/pasted some shit you found online. "People learn from standing on the shoulders of the wise"??? Who goes around talking like that? I was looking for conversational dialect. The kicker is, wherever you pulled that proverb from, got it wrong, only you wouldn't know it was wrong b/c you don't speak the language.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.