Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: TheArm
You were wrong, people DO refer to themselves as LCN, and I pointed out the reason why One exists as an organization and one doesn't. Having said that, AGAIN my comments were on the Canadian incarnation, I realize Italy is completely different.

AS for your translation, either your Scala dialect is awful, or you intentionally mixed Scala, common Sicilian, Ghegeta, and calabrese dialects as a trick question...either way, it made no sense...but thanks for playing

You've said in the past that you're also referring to 'Ndrangheta in Italy, which according to you, doesn't exist. I know, because i specifically asked you when you first said it!!

I spoke sicilian dialect. You didn't translate any of it, even though you spoke sicilian in your house before you even learned english. Thank YOU for proving my point. You understand none of it and can't speak it.

Honey that was not Sicilian, I told you what it was. You need to fine better books or a better on line translator.
I have explained now 4 times what I mean buy the statement there is no such organization as 'Ndrangheta, you either get it or you don't
There was no such organization as the "westies", that was a media and street created name, just like 'Ndrangheta

I don't have a book or a translator. I speak it. You clearly don't. So, let's try this a different way. How about you say something to me in your native tongue.

Regarding 'Ndrangheta, I've read all your posts. You say the same thing verbatim.

Quelchu bonu consiglu,su'fo a il vostru equipqaggu, Supra lu majuri si 'nsigna lu minuri.

In this case, that would be me

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.