Originally Posted By: cheech
Originally Posted By: Gingello101182
I thought I would give a little update about the Buffalo Family. Frank "butchie" Bifulco is moving to Florida where he is retiring.

Jimmy Sicurella is in poor health and not active.

The Todaros are not active.

Lenny Falzone is getting up there in age, but supposedly he has some shy and bookmaking business going on.

Everyone talks about Bobby Panaro but he was always more Vegas based after he moved out there in the 1990s I believe.

They have associates that are active (Lenny Mordino in 2006, arrested for coke), and supposedly they still kick up but who knows to who. I could speculate but I do not know. If anyone has anything to add it would be appreciated.

Some of the Utica guys are still plying their trade (boosting stuff) but I think they do their own thing now. My point is Buffalo has several crews that are still operating but I do not think they operate cohesively anymore.

How is what u said about Lenny Falzone not snitching?

I'm done in these cow tipping threads. Best thing I ever heard though was Utica wanted to take it to Brooklyn. Hahahahahah In what? hockey? Hahahahahah. The Columbos had more shooters in Brooklyn than the whole town of Utica hahahahahah

So funny. Keep it up boys. It's worth it. I just won't post in these threads no more. The delusion is too high

If the Colombos had such a superior army, why does what used to be the Falange crew still run Utica?
Why is Angelo Grillo worm food?
Why is that fat fuck Teeter Noel in Mt Sinai cemetery?
Why are there still bits and pieces of Conolly all over south Utica from the explosion?
Why did Tom Bretti get his eyes blown out when he opened his front door?
Hummm?
I could go on.....
Numbers mean nothing my friend, balls mean everything

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 04:31 PM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.