Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
your MO seems to be to talk about small families in obscure parts of the country where you think it isn't likely there will be people who are from there are has connections there, and you can just say what ever you want about them, and when someone questions you, you just do the same song and dance about the FBI lies blah blah blah. I guess Pittsburgh is so far under the radar that all the OC related cases coming out of pittsburgh in recent years have been about Sonny Ciancutti and few of his associates making book, or relatives of people who used to be in the mob being involved in Joker poker, thats not a mob family, the proof shows the remanants of something that used to be there, Chucky Porter flipping gave the feds just about everything they needed to destroy the family and thats what thats pretty much what they did, combine that with attrition and Mike Geneovese not making many members the family DIED. but whatever, you can claim what ever you want, i don't care anymore.

Good, so now we will no longer have to have these circular conversations where your best argument is "Nu Uh"
That is good for everyone concerned

Lol your such an fucking moron its comical, i give you facts which you conviently ignore with YOU just saying "Nu Uh", yet im the one with out an argument.

I thought we were done and you didn't care? I don't recall you ever giving any facts about anything
And the word is spelled "Conveniently"Now be a man of your word and let it go, because you don't care anymore

I guess I'm a liar, looks like we have something in common after all.

As for facts look at my original posts, thats the facts about how the pittsburgh family died out, not some bullshit fantasy about there being 20 made guys left, there were barely over 20 made guys thirty years ago when the family still had power, the thought of them maintaing those numbers up until now is a joke.

ok grammar police, geez when reading this guys posts don't you just get the feeling your talking to a real life wise guy and not a 13 year old jerk off whistle

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort