How sad! you won't post here? I better call the suicide hotline, how will I go on without having to read your ignorant posts. You are the delusional one defending people who do not give a fuck about you. Us grownups will continue to talk.

Everyone knows Falzone is involved in these things, but I realize you failed hooked on phonics so I cannot ask you to read anything. Did I give specifics about anything? As I said before please contract AIDS and die. If you need me to repeat this please see my previous post. Go troll somewhere else.

Clearly you have a personal problem with me as other posters have posted similar posts. At the end of the day you are the pussy who talks shit on the Internet.

I suggest you and your boy friend should come out of the closet go to Provincetown and get married. You clearly have anger issues that are most likely caused by your closeted homosexuality. You know you are gay and you feel like you have to lash out at people to prove your manhood. You are too much of a pussy to talk shit to people in real life so you come here troll and make little stupid comments.

Last edited by Gingello101182; 04/03/14 04:19 PM.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis