your MO seems to be to talk about small families in obscure parts of the country where you think it isn't likely there will be people who are from there are has connections there, and you can just say what ever you want about them, and when someone questions you, you just do the same song and dance about the FBI lies blah blah blah. I guess Pittsburgh is so far under the radar that all the OC related cases coming out of pittsburgh in recent years have been about Sonny Ciancutti and few of his associates making book, or relatives of people who used to be in the mob being involved in Joker poker, thats not a mob family, the proof shows the remanants of something that used to be there, Chucky Porter flipping gave the feds just about everything they needed to destroy the family and thats what thats pretty much what they did, combine that with attrition and Mike Geneovese not making many members the family DIED. but whatever, you can claim what ever you want, i don't care anymore.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort