Cheech, I realize you are an uneducated, ignorant fanboy so I will try to speak as clearly as I can. What I meant by taking pictures was that I know many of these people and I plan on having drinks with them after the services and as this is a forum dedicated to the mafia there are people who are interested in seeing pictures of mob guys. Furthermore I made a general statement about the buffalo mob and strip clubs. I gave no specifics. Anyone who is able to read could do research and read about the alleged connections. Clearly hooked on phonics did not work for you.

Unlike you I do not give a crap about these guys and what an ignorant idiot like you thinks. People talk shit about you on all the other forums. Your neighborhood tough guy routine may impress or even intimidate some people but I see through you, you fucking phony. Why are you defending these guys anyway, you think they would stand up for you? They would not piss on you if you were on fire. Why don't you go back to trolling the NYC and Connecticut threads?

What have you ever contributed to this forum other than a few one word responses and flaming remarks? My guess is you do this because in real life you are a scrawny pathetic little man, who would get his ass kicked if he said the things you say online in real life. I apologize to SC as this post probably violates the rules but Cheech flamed me first. My suggestion to you Cheech... suicide. People on the board will feel bad for you and you will be remembered as the wannabe tough guy who whacked himself. Then you will have a hit under your belt and you can finally be like your heroes. So have a good day and please contract AIDS and die thank you.

Last edited by Gingello101182; 04/02/14 02:33 PM.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis