I wanted to clarify a few things about Shrimp boy. Yes, Shrimp boy, in his day (1970s-early 1990s) was a respected gangster. However, his connections to the Wo Hop To Triad are way overblown. Peter Chong was/is a member of the Wo Hop to but he was never a boss. He was the equivalent of a made guy in a traditional cosa nostra family. He did not come to this country to control all Asian OC, that was Shrimp Boy's goal. Chong just came here to invest money and because he knew that Hong Kong was going to be taken over by China soon and he wanted out.

Chong befriended Shrimp Boy because Shrimp convinced him that he needed protection. Shrimp had heard that Chong was a triad member and he decided to use Chong's name to scare other Asian gangs into paying him for protection. Everyone around the world has heard of the Triads so Shrimp Boy decided to use this. Even the FBI bought Shrimp's story that Chong was sent here to take over Asian OC in the US. Now things have come full circle.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis