Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Okay how do the two correlate at all?

We are seeing cases where religious people are being forced to provide services for things like gay weddings. Likewise, Obamacare would force the owners of Hobby Lobby to provide birth control services they consider wrong.

Quote:
As for abortion I'm only in favor of it to an extent. Past a certain part of the cycle, a woman cannot view her body as the most important thing at stake. But for situations like rape or early on in the pregnancy absolutely it is their choice. We have enough people in the world as it is plus it still bothers me the Catholic Church still thinks contraception is immoral

That begs the question, what "certain part" of the cycle? At what point does the child inside the woman become worthy of protecting? And who is qualified to make such a judgement? All that happens is that people come up with some arbitrary line based on absolutely nothing. One day it's OK to abort the baby, the next day it's not.

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Though I'm surprised that this comes from an upstart super liberal such as yourself.

I'm shocked. I'm not sure if olivant is serious or playing what he would consider devil's advocate.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.