Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
do you have any clue how many mothafuckas should've been aborted, swallowed, or spit out?

Must you always be so vulgar? This isn't the OC section. There are women who post in this section regularly.

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
I know one "muthafucka" that should've been aborted rolleyes

In defense of Cook: If his mother is half as stupid as he is, she probably thought she just had gas.

lol lol lol

Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: olivant

As for abortion I'm only in favor of it to an extent.

I take it then that you favor killing children if somebody has what they think is a good reason to do so.

Come on really? What kind of question is that? I said to an extent. There comes a point where a woman is too far along for an abortion and then it is a murder of a child. In cases of rape or the woman feels like she's not ready for a kid and it's very early in the pregnancy then yes I am in favor of it.

Once again, you favor killing children when there is what you consider to be a good reason to do so. By the way, what devalues the life of a person that is conceived through rape?

Please stop making me out as some sort of advocate murder. I have my opinion and you have yours. Though I'm surprised that this comes from an upstart super liberal such as yourself.

Now in terms of rape it doesn't devalue the life of the baby. But it's not fair to the mother either. She didn't want to become pregnant so why should she be forced to go through something she didn't ask for? That's my reasoning. In that situation we have to look out for the well being of the woman first.

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 03/29/14 11:33 AM.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone