Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Lilo
Hobby Lobby Transcript

This is the transcript of the arguments before the SC of the Hobby Lobby Case. What do people think of the argument touched on in the debate that under the government's position that theoretically the government could require for profit medical organizations/individuals to perform abortions and that therefore this would be a ridiculous and overly expansive outcome?

Did people expect anything else from Obamacare? Whether it's being forced to provide services for gay marriages or for abortion, we continue to see religious freedom assaulted everywhere by the secular left in this country.

Okay how do the two correlate at all? My problems with Obamacare have nothing to do with gays or religious freedom, which by the way is not under assault. As long as people are not persecuted for the way they worship then there are no worries. I think if atheists left Christians alone, and vice versa there would be no problem. But for gays, while I agree to a certain extent that the agenda can be taken too far, I don't think it's too much to ask for marriage or at the very least, civil unions.

As for abortion I'm only in favor of it to an extent. Past a certain part of the cycle, a woman cannot view her body as the most important thing at stake. But for situations like rape or early on in the pregnancy absolutely it is their choice. We have enough people in the world as it is plus it still bothers me the Catholic Church still thinks contraception is immoral

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone