Hey Ignocio I know what you mean. The Mongols and Vagos still hang around Sunset on the weekends, but not in the numbers they used to.

From what I have heard from some of the guys who are full patch HA's is that the conflict with the Mongols has all but ceased since Doc stepped down. The Mongols had a meeting with some HA guys and blamed all the old beefs on Doc. The HA knew they were lying but decided to accept it. I am not saying the HA and the Mongols hold hands and sing we are the world, they are just not trying to actively hunt each other anymore. If one side feels disrespected things could pop off, but for now things are chill. I will post more about Sandy later. I think he was mentioned in Sonny's book but what people do not get is that the Angels east and west coast chapters only interact on mandatory runs. they basically have very little business together. what they do have is on a one to one personal basis. For example: member A from the East Coast buys speed from member B on the West Coast. There is no actual club business between them. The HA are like McDonald's as all their chapters are franchises. They share the same name and rules but they operate independently. There are some chapters that are not involved in criminal activity at all.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis