Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
ChiTown:

You can get into a p***ing match with someone more bored than I am.

I was merely pointing out a fairly obvious logical discrepancy in your theory that Caruso gave Jr. the go-ahead to sink his dad.

If you would have said that Caurso gave him the go ahead to sink his dad and didn't care that that was going to sink everyone else on trial as well, I wouldn't have written anything. Or I would have asked you how he could possibly not have cared that he gave a green light to help sink Lombardo, Marcello, et al.

Your theory only makes sense if you maintain the above, or unless you are going to suggest that Calabrese Sr.'s trial did not affect the other defendants, which is, unequivacally, untrue.

I'm not talking about Frank Sr.'s trial. I'm talking specifically about Frank Jr.'s testimony.

Jr. said nothing about the other Family Secrets defendants nor did he name anyone specifically still on the street. He did this intentionally and IMO, it was blessed by Toots. Jr. was used against his Dad and only against his Dad, who at that time, was already well out of favor with the powers that remained on 26th Street (the Caruso's).

Additional evidence of this is that Jr. still associates with Elmwood Park Crew members, including Jonny DiFronzo's drive/aide Little Gino Marino:
http://americannewspost.com/joseph-fosco/3455/outfit-boss-john-difronzo-is-a-double-agent/

While Fosco may claim DiFronzo is a "double agent," my belief is that DiFronzo -- like others in the Outfit -- knows Frank Jr. only ratted on his father with permission from Toots and therefor he's not considered a "rat."

And Jonny if you don't want to get into a pissing match, then stop pissing, zip up and go home lol