ChiTown:

You can get into a p***ing match with someone more bored than I am.

I was merely pointing out a fairly obvious logical discrepancy in your theory that Caruso gave Jr. the go-ahead to sink his dad.

If you would have said that Caurso gave him the go ahead to sink his dad and didn't care that that was going to sink everyone else on trial as well, I wouldn't have written anything. Or I would have asked you how he could possibly not have cared that he gave a green light to help sink Lombardo, Marcello, et al.

Your theory only makes sense if you maintain the above, or unless you are going to suggest that Calabrese Sr.'s trial did not affect the other defendants, which is, unequivacally, untrue.

I've heard your theory thrown about several times now.

I suppose to the degree that a board like this has a useful purpose it is to talk about what is and is not probable in this subject that we all have a shared interest in.

I am saying that for obvious reasons I find the piece of information you posted unlikely to be true.

One needn't be an Outfit "expert;" one need have a bit of common sense and an extremely rudimentry knowledge of the trial.

And, yes, you are absolutely correct--everyone can make their own judgement.