Jonny you have become quite the expert there haven't you wink

I would assume a guy like Frank Caruso, who has been involved in the Outfit his entire 60 plus year long life without serving one night in prison is relatively smart. So are both of his brothers, all of whom are extremely wealthy. Have you ever even seen a photo of a Caruso brother in the last 10 years? Each of them are very adept at remaining out of the limelight. And based on testimony and evidence heard in recent trials from Sarno to Szaflarski, they are indeed very real and involved in the Outfit.

Caruso took over Frank Sr.'s loan book and perhaps Frank Jr. is even kicking up some of his book deals. Pure speculation and obviously I don't have an inch of proof beyond the rumors I hear. So I guess you guys will just have to choose between my theories and those of JonnyNoNo's smile

The reality is that Frank Jr. was very close with the Caruso brothers and some of the younger members of the 26th Street Crew like the Talarico boys. Frank Jr. was also tight with guys in other crews like Albie, Magnafichi, etc. None of that is mentioned in his book however, nor would it ever be. Because my theory is that the guy is still connected.

Last edited by ChiTown; 03/26/14 11:56 AM.