Originally Posted By: italy100
How nice would it be to see these two finally make peace and team up. Their fathers were very close and that only fell apart for a short time at the end. They were both wrong Chucky was drinking too much and Scarfo let the boss thing go to his head. These two should realize there is no gain in fighting. A lot of people would be jealous if they got along and would try to prevent it. Being from the area I would enjoy seeing a Merlino boss Scarfo underboss or vice versa. It would burn a lot of asses. Hopefully Scarfo Jr beats the case and they make up. You only live once and to spend your whole life hating is foolish. I think they let others tear them apart. Cheers to a thought of a Merlino/Scarfo mob. It would bring back memories of the old days. When the Mob ran everything. I will say a prayer tonight that we see it someday.

Hey @BobbyVegas i dont know what the fuck your thinking that this moron @italy100 was me, I would never post this gay shit, this person is obviously just antagonizing you guys, all the things i spoke on were from a distance in chicago, so please dont confuse me with this moron, I thought you were allright @bobbyvegas, but keep my name out your mouth if there aint nothing nice coming out of it!!!
Salute from the CHI