Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH

My family were all boxers and had to be to look after this place. I had to laugh reading this description this is exactly what it was like. I started work there when I was 11.

http://www.urban75.net/forums/threads/londons-worst-clubs.282174/page-2

"The Galtymore is/was in Cricklewood. It was still there the last time I drove past (a couple of years ago). I've played at quite a few parties in a run-down flat across the road from there (I nearly fell through the ceiling once)... used to look out of the window and watch people flying out of there with arms and fists waving like moshers in a hardcore mosh pit... lol :D"

http://www.galteemore.com/galteemorecricklewood.html

lol You rarely come across dancing clubs like that these days.

Fights however are pretty endemic in the nightlife, even in Belgium lol Where I live little people are of full Belgian descent. We mostly have clubs filled to the brim with Italians (I have Italian ancestry myself), Turks, Moroccans, Dutch and Greeks. The closer you get to closing time, the more people start kicking each others heads in lol

I like Europe but haven't visited Belgium. Passed through on the Eurostar and had a walk through Brussels someone told me it can be a bit rowdy some nights. He said "It's a shithole" and I thought to myself "Thank feck I'm on my way to Paris" so is organized crime prevalent in Belgium and do you know much about who runs things in France. Any movies you can recommend I would appreciate or books? I saw a French flick called 'Lost Prophet', ''The Prophet' or something and thought it was great stuff.

Anyway Killing Joke apologies for being harsh with you as you make some great posts lol

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/23/14 11:36 AM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin