Originally Posted By: abc123
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
How the IRA humiliated the Brits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtyh3xzkNAU

abe thinks a load of coke snorting bums could defeat the IRA. The UCA are barely on the radar. On one post you said they could take on the IRA in the north now you seem to have backtracked after hearing how terrified the drug dealing bums were in Derry lol

The UCA defeat the IRA? Stop with the comedy abe lol

I think you must ask Republicans on north side of Dublin.

Everyone knows what you bring to the debate on this thread i don't need to say.

From far away pastures cheerleaders like yourself Sean South don't care to see rivers of other people's blood spilled once it is not your own.

You say nobody knows who the U.C.A ARE ? they have killed more people then any Republican group the last year or so.

Criminal Action Force have shot or killed more people over the last four years then all the Republican groups combined.

I think it is about time you went back over all the attacks on C.A.F. THREAD AND THIS U.C.A. THREAD FOR THE FACTS.

You over and over Sean bring people back years to show youtube videos could you start from 2010 thanks.

You said they had the capability to take it to the IRA in the north. Yet evidence clearly shows the drug dealers in Derry quaking in their boots.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin