Hi Scorcese. I have heard that the Outlaws get along with the Pagans. I would not call them friends though. I have heard they are friendly mainly due to the fact that they both hate the Hells Angels.

This brings me to my next point. When people talk about the Hells Angels they always talk about Sonny Barger. What many do not realize is that the HA in the USA has always been divided into two groups: the East and the West. During the 1960s until the 1980s, the Western Chapters saw Sonny Barger as top dog. In the east, they recognized and respected Barger, but they saw their true leader as Sandy Alexander, the boss of the NYC chapter. Alexander is the guy who sent his guys up north to Canada. He also had long standing ties with many of the 5 families. If anyone has any interest I would be happy to post more about Alexander and his ties to the Italians. Alexander is the guy who really escalated the war with the Outlaws, even more so than Barger. Alexander's tactics helped to make the Angels the number 1 club, but also the most hated club. His methods were well illustrated with the killing of his own brothers up north before Mom Boucher took over. It was Alexander's methods that Boucher really admired.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis