Let's see if I remember how to do this... wink

Top 10 - "Top of the Charts" (Top 10's from 2011-Now)

Code:
B+  Alex     "Story of My Life"
B   Malaya   "When I Was Your Man"
B   Sam      "We Are Young"
B   Jess     "Pumped Up Kicks"
B   Caleb    "The Edge of Glory"
B-  Majesty  "Wake Me Up!"
B-  Jena     "Clarity"
C   Dexter   "Cruise"
D+  MK       "Perfect"
D   CJ       "Invisible"

In order of performance:

#9 MK sounded like a karaoke singer, certainly not "perfect". She's been consistent, though: consistently at or near the bottom. (#13, #12, #10 previous weeks)

#8 Dex has been slipping the past couple weeks, this was meh.

#7 Jena (spell it right already!) had a good performance, less 'goodly' vocals. Generally in the middle of the pack.

#1 Alex is one of my favorites, always in tune, always original. He needs to lighten up, though.

#2 Malaya I like as well. A- last week, first and only A so far this season. Previous two weeks weren't that good, though.

#5 Caleb was predictable, but I still love him -- he sang a Rush song two weeks ago!!

#10 CJ was very sharp most of the time. Usually middle of the pack.

#4 Jess stepped it up this week after being near the bottom previous weeks. Good vox, but enough energy?

#6 Majesty was goodish, but seemed timid. Apt song title.

#3 Sam definitely stepped it up this week. "Cheeks" seems to do well every-other week.

--

Notes on previous weeks:

TOP 13 (Theme: "This is Me"): I predicted the Bottom 3 correctly, but I had MK ("flat, not good") leaving instead of Kristen ("meh"). My Top 3 were Alex ("like him, nice voice"), Caleb ("great rock voice, but song choice?"), and Emily ("nice vox"). Group performed "Radioactive" on results day. Keith's "Taste Maker" this week: Jake Bugg ("Me and You").

TOP 12 (Theme: "Home"): I again had MK at the bottom ("better than last week, but still not good enough"), but had Jena ("upbeat, okay") #5 and Emily (who went home) at #7 ("seemed flat"). My Top 3 were Majesty ("very good, tho 'screamy' at the end"), Dexter ("pretty good"), and Sam ("good, pleasant"). Group performed Philip Philips' "Home," and PP himself performed his new single, "Raging Fire". Randy's "Taste Maker": Kodaline ("All I Want").

TOP 11 (Theme: "Songs from The Cinema"): MK ("better, but not gonna win this") missed the Bottom 3, by 1, this week. Jessica ("couple rough spots, weird tone/vibrato") earned that one. Sam ("okay, karaoke") was the third. My Top 3 were Malaya ("goosies, stepped it up, very good"), Alex ("top 2, good pitch"), and Caleb ("good pitch, rawks"). The group didn't perform but Harry did a medley; and, Mali Music was fast-forwarded over.

So yeah, not too many are consistently good yet.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations