Originally Posted By: abc123
Yes i think the guns in this video was found and were fake.

Derry criminals are not big time in Ireland and never will be.

The Derry IRA would get their ass kicked in south Ireland all day long.

Alan Ryan had drug gangs working with him.

http://www.herald.ie/news/we-didnt-carry-out-latest-city-gang-killing-say-cira-27962149.html

There have also been unverified reports that criminal gangs across Dublin have come together to combat the extortion and intimidation tactics of dissident republicans across Dublin city. The statement from the group, calling themselves the Criminal Action Force (CAF), claims the Real IRA had extorted €425,000 since the beginning of the year.

The group also claimed they shot a member of the extortionist gang in May and executed Daniel Gaynor on August 14 this year.

CAF added that they do not have any issue with legitimate republican organisations but will use deadly force against anyone associate with the extortionist republican gang.

"We want to state categorically that we will execute any criminals, big or small, who act as collaborators with this gang.

"We are a big group and we have lots of guns and men."

This was first statement of the C.A.F. group in 2010 as we know they kill more people.

The gangs also said they would attack the leadership of the new IRA if criminals came under attack something Sean South never says.

abe the movie speaks for itself. The drug dealers were terrified of the IRA and were terrified of Alan Ryan in Dublin too.

You can get your cheerleader pom poms out for the dime a dozen drug dealers all you want. They are nowhere near as powerful as the IRA and what do you know about Derry?

Are the UCA considered a bigger security threat than the IRA? Most people outside Dublin have never heard of them they are a bunch of bums just like Martin Cahill lol you have an agenda abe and it's becoming clearer and clearer you are a fanboy for dime a dozen drug dealers whoopee doo! Good luck to you abe keep printing your lame propaganda from that reporter who tried to incriminate a frail old nun rolleyes

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/18/14 04:10 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin