Not sure about the definitive Giancana book. I have read extensively about the Ricca, Accardo and Giancana era. Most of my information comes from books by John Binder and Gus Russo. I've read old newspaper articles and exchanged emails with some Outfit historians in Chicago; also telephone conversations . Much of the information is redundant, but from time-to-time I learn something new. I've also utilized FBI files and read stories by former FBI agents, i.e.Wayne Johnson, James Wagner, Lee Flosi, etc. Anything that is related to the era I mentioned, I read or seek out information.

A few years ago I became a "Family Secrets" addict.

I consider my "dumb as a coal bucket" compared with some folks on this board. There are some really well informed people. Unfortunately, there are some others. I just read and do basic research; some of these guys from Chicago are really well-informed. I'm from Tennessee and about the only thing I'm connected to is the Internet .

Some of the newspaper articles are PPV. I do have a number of them bookmarked. You can get a brief summary without paying. You are welcome to anything I have.