Originally Posted By: British
Its not an Irish forum its crime forum

What do you contribute Sean, all you post is republican nonsense

Keep your politics to yourself and so will i, you capable of that!

I suggest you read the history of my posts more closely British I am very knowledgeable about Irish organized crime and I don't know where this bizarre accusation comes from.

I am knowledgeable about organized crime from Chicago to New York, New Jersey and it was me who revealed the recent raid on the British organized crime group who run London known as the Addams Family they are from the north do you know who runs the south? Name the family and I will respect you if you can't name them then your opinion simply doesn't count. You are Irish "me mucker" get used to it cos you know f**k all about Britain you live in the six counties not part of Britain I'm afraid you are irish and part of the UK. Sorry "sunbeam". lol

Give this forum some info that actually rates as a valid contribution and I may show you the respect that is due to someone of actual value to this forum.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin