Hey Botz it depends on who you are talking about. If you are talking about Italian OC s in from Italy, then they make way more money off drugs than the OMC's. If you are talking about the American mafia then the OMCs make more.

Hey Slumpy you are right these guys have very extensive rap sheets. I will agree to disagree with you about the importance of the Feds prosecuting these guys. I lived in Rochester NY for most of my life. Anyone from Rochester will tell you that 80-90% of the violence and drugs sold are from local street gangs. However, busting these gangs are a low priority as they do not bring the headlines that busting a bunch of aging Harley riders who occasionally get drunk and sniff a line or smoke a joint. I believe that the Feds should make arrests that improve the quality of life in a city not just to advance their own careers. This is my opinion. Furthermore, I know many of these guys on a personal level so I do not get all of my information from the Feds so I actually form my own opinions based on what I believe not what others believe.

I truly mean no disrespect slumpy, its just this case in particular is personal to me as I grew up with many of these guys and I do not demonize them the way the Feds would like me to. Finally, I agree that if these guys break the law they should be punished, just do not blame the group for the actions of one person. Not every Catholic priest is bad because a few were pedophiles, you get my point.

Last edited by Gingello101182; 03/16/14 03:14 PM.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis