Originally Posted By: jmack
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Fucking retarded.

I rarely post about things outside of my comfort zonne: New York City, specifically the Bronx. And sometimes Florida, because I live in Delray part-time. But I'll say this much:

The worst---and I mean the fucking WORST thing you can do in that life is label a guy a rat when he isn't one. The people spreading those rumors are the real rats in my opinion.

I say it all the time, but I admit I don't always follow my own advice: Don't feed the fucking trolls!

I can tell you as a Philly guy, in MY comfort zone, that Ligambi is not a rat. You will not hear ONE person with a bad thing to say about him. Stand up guy in every sense of the word.

Im a Philly guy myself and I totally agree with you. I have a couple buddies in the my union from south Philly and they no Ligambi's family. Nothing but good things.

The thread is dumb and I highly doubt they would call him or any of his associates that to their face. So hide behind a computer and call people rats when you can't justify a god damn thing.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-