Apparently Northern Irish Police are planning to march in the St.Patrick's Day parade in New York which has already drawn threats of violence from so called 'dissidents' in NYC.

I'd call them patriots. Scuse my French but what the f**k?

Thank God I'm having a blast Ireland won the Rugby final in Paris and I'm having a blast where I am.

Jeeze, I bet they get all the protection in the world from Irish Cops too. Traitors.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/politic...te-threats.html

I agree with this comment...

Eamonn Óg Ó Gallachóir5 hours ago
The psni are a British constituted police force they prevented Nationalists from carrying hurls outside casement only last week and have intimidated nationalists since the gfa including paddy Barnes after his Olympic gold for Ireland .They also continue to cover up historical crimes of Ruc and British army members along with the loyalist gangs they routinely sent to assassinate nationalists and to this day intern without trial witness evidence or solicitor hold and torture prisoners, Niall o dowd please listen to there victims this is wrong

Well said Eamon.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/16/14 06:07 AM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin