Originally Posted By: Gingello101182
Okay I am going to take a shot in the dark here, but I think what he is trying to say is that Nicky Jr. must have gotten his stripes pulled for more reasons, other than what was heard on the Perna tapes. I think he means that with all the money Scarfo Jr. was making you would think they would have let him stay on as capo.

Maybe it was because Scarfo Sr, Scarfo Jr, and Vic Amuso were not sharing any of the money being brought in from FirstPlus with the rest of the family? I do not know this is just what my understanding of what serpiente is saying. I am probably wrong but who knows.

It is widely know Steve Crea hates Scarfo Jr, realizes that he is a shit-can scion that was made for purely political reasons. Vic liked both scarfos but wanted to kill his best earner (steve). Then again we all know how Vic's reign ended. I'm sure to some extent being a amuso loyalist doesn't help his cause.

These sort of trials are not good for a family that Crea has kept relatively stable and out of the headlines for extented period.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here