Originally Posted By: Joerusso
I say democrats right but i know this in that last presdential race every gangster, wiseguy whatever i know was going for romney AND this was alot of unions esp in thge pa,wv and jersey area that was petitioning for every union to vote the same. I dont know if they was tired of a black in charge or what but they was going romney all the way. It went as far as some coal miners union in wv and pa coming to boston in the north end speakiing with some local state reps and other union officials about it... TRUE STORY so I know its democrat but I also seen a big wave of republican support so who the fuck knows whats going on with the higher ups and the politicians

That statement isn't true. I'm a union member in Philly and my father is a union official and on the democratic committee in New Jersey. They were all backing the Democratic Party.

If your a union member the Republican Party is a terrible for your livelihood. I grew up a democrat and live by the motto build union buy American.

F the republicans. Terrible in my opinion.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-