Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
I've never seen you contribute a shred of concrete fact here. I've never seen you contribute anything interesting or anything of note that would make anyone go "hmm, that's interesting, please go on." People call for you to pipe down & go Away because you cut copy & paste articles from websites. It gets tiring reading things I could just Google & read myself.

Most people on this site whether they agree with him or not, would say Ivy contributes the most to the OC section. I am from the Bumblefuck, Scotland/Montana part of the world, but i assure you i'm not obsessed in any way with OC. I'm content just following the stuff that is available to everyone, and Ivy's contribution in that sense is highly appreciated from me at least.

The one thing i notice is that it's always people who disagree with what the FBI have said, that end up in confrontations with Ivy. Usually from Chicago or Detroit, who's posters usually highly disagree with the FBI's current (or most recent) view of them. None of this happens in Philly threads, and the NY posters like Skinny and PB just agree to disagree.