Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Ha... in a way, though, both sides are right.

The only stuff that can really be proven is what comes out at court.

Of course there is a lot more going on than that.

But, the fact that there is a lot more going on than that, doesn't mean that every rumor you hear (online or in real life) holds water... and certainly not that everyone who pretends to have the skinny actually does.

Anyway, it's an Internet forum, BSing is basically what it's for.

That being said, when the quality of the BSing drops to a level when the credibility is almost nonexistent, it ceases to become interesting, and that is pretty much what happens here in a cycle whenever there is nothing concrete to talk about.

I will say that I think there are people on this forum who actually either make stuff, up, though, or come very close to literally making things up to sound like they know what they're talking about.

No one bats 1,000. When someone pretends to have inside information on literally every Outfit-related subject under the sun, past or present, it's time to start listening with a boulder of salt.

Agreed 100%

The only thing I would add is as is that there are some of us (me being from philly) who lived in South Philly there whole lives and have been around knock around guys there whole life. I have never named names of who I know or whom I am related to but I do everyone once and a while post something I heard or what I may have known when a subject comes up. I understand that no one has to believe me but i would hope people would realize the difference between the posers and those that are here to learn and provide info they know. I know nothing really about NY or chicago so I am here to learn but I do know a decent amount about PHilly that Googling you would never know. And to just blantantly call out everyone and put them in the same group is really a small way of thinking.

Last edited by spmob; 03/13/14 04:29 PM.