Originally Posted By: getthesenets
@SEAN

I forgot to mention that I do hold prejudice towards one group.
They don't like me and I don't like THEIR KIND either.

About a month ago...major incident reignited old prejudices.

They call us slurs like "Bridge and Tunnel" people and look down on us..and think that they are better than us.

THEIR KIND=arrogant new yorkers

Hey, if you're a new yorker reading this don't get offended, some of my best friends are new yorkers...:) I wouldn't mind if my sister married one

because of cost of real estate in new york ,many of them have moved to where we live.

Guess they are "slumming" down here...I call them deportees.....they got deported by the hipsters!!!
run for the border.....

my username is in fact..based on the NEW JERSEY NETS moving to
New York..literally "get these nets" we don't want them..

Hey, nobody play the STATE card here....I'm no statist..

and not to mention the

I have many friends from New Jersey but there is no way I am going to cut and run. The first place I bought for myself was in Washington Heights when it was a hellhole and I worked my damn ass off for it when the murder count was sky high.

So don't lecture me about hipsters no hipster wanted to move here back then even if Jerry Seinfeld moved to HK when it started to get hip when we had no choice but to sell out and cut and run.

My Uncle was in Inwood and I had my place with my girlfriend in the Heights. But business went bad for a while we both had to sell out and we moved to the Bronx. Now we are back in Inwood but I would never look down on anyone from anywhere that's your stuff buddy you carry it if you want.

I worked damn hard to get where I am today if you are expecting me to make a slur about New Jersey I'm sorry but I have too many friends I respect there to make that jibe. Many of my buddies from HK moved out there and some still hold property in HK too. One even offered to loan me enough bucks to stay in HK but me and my Uncle are proud people we take care of ourselves. There's too many of a certain family that I respect too much in New Jersey for me to make any dumb slurs.

I look down on no-one just happy to be back in Inwood where I feel at home. 'Irish Eyes' is still a fixture in the neighborhood after 60 years I love this place it is my home and where I'm going to raise a family.

I am going to spend St. Patty's Day first watching Ireland play rugby in Paris then I'm off to Cricklewood and Kilburn in London to have the craic with my ol man and some old friends.

Good luck buddy and I'll even raise a glass to New Jersey if you want smile.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin