Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: spmob
I pretty much stopped long ago. It looked like IVEY was going to stay away from this thread but he just couldn't help himself. He had to jump back in there. I thought he was going to listen to PIZZA about feeding the trolls but he just can't. He needs the last word...ON EVERYTHING...a trait he should work on instead of contantly bickering with every poster, new or old.

He is what we used to call a "Buff"
He is facinated by LCN and fancies himself a cross between J Edger Hoover and Al Guart
He reads newspaper articals, web sites and FBI media releases and then transposes that nonsense as the gospal and personal first hand knowledge...becuse as everyone knows, newspapers are never wrong, and Federal law enforcement has never used misinformation as an investigative tool <sarcasm>

Well, between the two, I'd rather be a "buff" than an internet fraud.

And for the record, spmob never cared about me having the "last word" until I called him out on his bullshit about claiming to know Joey Merlino was the real boss before it officially came out. But grudges die hard on these boards.

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Ivyleague is a troll. Not the other way around.

You only say that because I throw inconvenient facts in your face you don't want to deal with.

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Frankly, if youre not directly involved, or you did not Come up amongst an LCN community, and you STILL concern yourself with & speculate about LCN matters, youre pathetic.

My guess is that would include you and most other wannabe mob insiders. But that's why I don't speculate to begin with, but rather just go with the verifiable facts.

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: cheech
im done posting in chicago threads...its like looney toons

+1

I won't write off all Chicago threads (though most do tend to degenerate into petty bickering thanks to the Outfit fans) but I am done with this thread unless it has something directly to do with the original topic. I will try to follow some people's advice and quit feeding the trolls.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/13/14 01:16 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.