Originally Posted By: Lilo
Likely for the same reason whites are so impressed by hoodlums whose primary skill set is also violence. whistle Whites write books, produce movies and television shows about such people and have built up huge cottage industries doing so. Whites even argue on websites about exactly which lowlife is a real captain and which lowlife is only a street boss and so forth and so on..

It's impossible to find fault with this post if you're reading it with an open mind.

When you SHAMELESSLY root for one criminal organization to succeed (which is absurd to begin with, but that's a topic for another day), then you have no right passing judgement on other ethnic groups for doing the same.

But like I said, whether you're Italian American and rooting for the Five Families to thrive, or you're Black and hoping that the Crips or Bloods will finally go "white collar," you've got some serious issues that shouldn't be brought onto these boards.

Just my two cents.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.